Wednesday 11 January 2017

Officially 30 days till Disney!

It is officially 30 days till my weekend away in Paris and day trip to Disneyland Paris the first of two trips this year. I am extremely lucky to being on both of these trips and they will be my last until I get back from Tokyo next year.


Since I wrote my last post about my trip back in November a few things have changed with regards of what we want to try and do during our day in Disney. 

We decided to not book any restaurants as we are only going for the day and don't want to be to restricted to where we can eat although I think we will end up just dinning in a counter service restaurant. When we went in September on a Saturday it was really busy and as I have never been on a Sunday before I'm not sure how busy it is going to be.

So we have finally decided on the rides that we want to do whilst we are there as we will be restricted due to only being there one day but we have chosen to try and do;

  • Tower of Terror
  • Crush Coaster
  • Ratatouille
  • Rock N Roller Coaster
  • Big Thunder Mountain but this really depends on the wait time as its been really busy recently
  • Indian Jones Roller Coaster

Whilst we are there Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean will be closed for refurbishment but not to worry because I am back in September so shall be able to experience these new updated rides then although I have rode them before. I am hoping to maybe squeeze a ride on Phantom Manor and Its A Small World but literally only if we have time.

Similar to my last trip there there will be a lot of travelling through the night :( but least this will be broken up with a nights stay in a hotel before spending the day in Disney and making our way back home.

We leave Bristol at 02:00 am to make our way down to the Dover to catch the morning Ferry over to Paris and we are set to arrive at our Hotel's around mid day although Check In isn't until 3pm which worry's me a little so I am hoping that maybe our rooms will be ready before then but who knows. 

Once we have checked in as mentioned before we will head off in to Paris central for the afternoon before spending the evening in the Disney Village doing probably 90% of our Disney shopping so we don't have to take it around the parks.

We are very lucky that the Disney Park is open until 21:00 pm and the Studios is open until 19:30 am during our visit so it means in total we will get a full 11 hours in the park so will be interesting to see what we manage to get done. 

When we are there it will be Season of The Force which will be amazing to see all the new shows and parades but also great to see Disney Dreams and Magic on Parade for the last time before they change over for the anniversary.

So here we have it all our plans so far for our Disney day along with taking loads of photos on our Instax ;) but before I go I will do a "What I'm Wearing" post followed by Trip Reports and Haul post once I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment