Monday 9 January 2017

Planning Tokyo: Rough Costs

Finally I can now say I am going to Tokyo next year without people going "well 2018 is a long way off but how exciting".


As it is Joel's 30th birthday next year we decided we wanted to do something extra special and what a better place to go than Tokyo considering its somewhere we have both wanted to go for a very long time. I managed to persuade him to let me have two days at Tokyo Disneyland so I could visit both the parks and cross another one off my bucket list.

We are planning to go in November 2018 for 10 nights with Joel's birthday falling nicely in the middle of our trip. So far with regards to planning we have only worked out the costs for our hotel, flights and park tickets.

Flights are going to be about £450 per person flying early in the morning from Birmingham Airport as this is the closet to us that fly's to Japan Tokyo without having to go all the way to London.

The hotel we are looking to stay at has been recommend by my lovey friend Sabrina and also a few other bloggers and what is great is the hotel does offer a free shuttle to Disney so I will have to make sure that we get that booked up as soon as we get there. The costs of the hotel is looking at £794 for the both of us which isn't to bad but prices could change.

Our park tickets we are buying in advance because it will make it a lot easier on the day to have e tickets than to wait in line to purchase them. Only annoying this is that with Tokyo Disney you cannot hop between the parks unless you have a 3 day ticket where as with the 2 day tickets you have to declare which park you want to do on each day. These are costing us £91.30 each!

Other than this we haven't got much else organised as cannot book certain things until later on in the year which will be the point where things really get exciting and the planning begins! So these are our rough costs at the moment and obviously me being me I have already got ideas of what I want to do when at Disney which I will post near to the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment