Thursday 14 April 2016

Disney: Bronze Era/Dark Age Tag

I love doing these Disney Era tags that I find on a great blog by Scariel which you can find here.

This Era is the Bronze Era/Dark Age now you may wonder why its also called the Dark Age but this is because these movies we are going to talk about were all released after the sad death of Walt Disney.


These movies include The Aristocats, Robin Hood, the Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, The Rescuers, The Fox and The Hound, The Black Cauldron, Basil the Great Mouse Detective and Oliver and Company. This is one of the Disney Era's people find most disappointing but for myself I actually enjoyed a lot of these movies and some of them are my favourites.

1. Any unseen films?
Nope I've seen them all!

2. What is your favourite film of the era?
To be honest they're all my favourites apart from The Black Cauldron but If I had to choose one it would be Robin Hood

3. What is your least favourite film of the era?
Well I answered that in the last question ;)

4. Who is your favourite main character?
Marie

5. Who is your favourite villain?
Professor Ratigan

6. Who is your favourite sidekick?
Robin Hood and Little John running through the forest ;)

7. What is your favourite song?
"Everybody wants to be a cat"

8. What do you consider to be the most underrated film of the era?
Basil the Great Mouse Detective

9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
Well I would definitely not call this Era the Dark Age only because I think that all of the movie bar one were great filled with great characters and great stories and some of these here are my favourite Disney movies!

10. What did you least enjoy about this era?
The Black Cauldron has to be one of my least favourite movies and I have only watched it two times

No comments:

Post a Comment