Friday 22 April 2016

Disneyland Paris: This or That Tag

Yipiee another tag another tag and its all about my favourite place in the world DISNEYLAND PARIS!!! So this is another tag that I stumbled across whilst looking through Disney blogs on a lovely blog called Beneath the Clock Tower which you can view here.

So the aim of the tag is as simple as it sounds you pick This or you pick That. As I've only been to Disneyland Paris twice at the moment there a few things where I'll just have to pick the option I've done which is fine hehe. But I am currently planning a trip for my 25th Birthday next year and I'm
dead excited.


Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?
It has to be the Disneyland Park without question nothing beats walking down Main Street USA past all the beautiful shops and then staring up at the castle at the end its just so magical!

It's A Small World or Peter Pan's Flight?
Peter Pan's Flight all the way for sure, don't get me wrong I love It's A Small World but only once per visit purely because the music gets stuck in your head all day and actually as I type this now I am already singing it haha. What I love about Peter Pan's Flight is the music and how cue everything is!

Hotel Cheyenne or Hotel Santa Fe?
So I have only ever stayed in Santa Fe and I have to be honest it is a lovely for a budget hotel but I feel it could do with an upgrade. My room that I stayed in felt very old and the extractor fan made a hell of a noise and kept me up the first 2 nights of our stay. When I go next year I will be staying in Cheyenne and with the upgrade it looks amazing!!!

Cable Car Bake Shop or Market House Deli?
If you have read my previous blogs you will know how much I love the "Mum's Chocolate Cake" from the Cable Car Bake Shop along with a yummy hot chocolate!

Crush's Coaster or RC Racer?
Now this is a really tough one for me because I LOVE them both equally but If I had to choose one of these to ride twice it would have to be Crush Coaster!

Disney's Halloween Festival or Disney's Christmas Season?
Out of the two I have only had the chance to visit during Christmas and it was such a bargain as well! Disney is magical but there is just something about Disney at Christmas that makes it a 100 times more magical and I feel in love but I would like to go back for Halloween and Swing in to Spring.


Star Tours or Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast?
So even though I am not a massive Star Wars fan I did really enjoy Star Tours but I have to choose Lazer Blast because its so much fun and a great laugh to try and beat your friend, family or partner especially when it breaks down and you can just sit and look at the amazing set.

Animagique or Cinemagique?
I have only ever seen Cinemagique and it was amazing very well done and but together but I am more annoyed now that I'll never have the chance to see Animagique as its now closed making way for a new show ;(

Le Carrousel de Lancelot or Le Pays de Contes de Fees?
I haven't yet had the chance to go on Le Pays de Contes de Fees (story boat ride in Fantasyland) because every time I have been its been shut but on my next trip this is a must! But I do love Le Carrousel de Lancelot as it reminds me Walt Disney.

Flying Carpets or Orbiton?
Hmm they're both really similar but I would have to choose Flying Carpets as its based on Aladdin  

Sequoia Lodge or Newport Bay Club?
I've never stayed in either but I would choose Sequoia Lodge because its themed around the forest and log cabins. It looks very cosy and warm.

Mad Hatters Tea Cups or Dumbo Flying Elephants?
Mad Hatters Tea Cups for the win!!!

Pizzeria Bella Notte or Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost?
Never eaten at either of these although I've heard that Pizzeria Bella Notte is amazing especially the lasagne there.

Swing in to Spring or Frozen Summer Fun?
I haven't had the chance to visit these yet but I would have to say Swing in to Spring as I think Frozen is soooo overrated!!

Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains or Les Voyages de Pinocchio?
I love both of these movies! But I think I'll have to pick Pinocchio as I like all the little sets as you around on the train.

Alice's Curious Labyrinth or La Cabane Des Robinsons?
I am a massive Alice fan and this maze is so much fun full of crazy and wonderful things from the movie where as La Cabane Des Robinsons is a bit boring although you can get some great views of the park from there.

Liberty Arcade or Discovery Arcade?
Tbh they're both very similar but If I have to choose one it would be Liberty Arcade

Fantasyland or Frontierland?
Fantasyland!!!! Its the home of the Princesses!

Pirates of the Caribbean or Phantom Manor?
Pirates of the Caribbean I love the movies so much and this ride is amazing, I cannot wait to see what changes when they close it for a refurbishment this year which I know brings Captain Jack in to the ride.

Cowboy Cookout Barbecue or Au Chalet de la Marionnette?
Haven't eaten at either of these

Space Mountain or Hollywood Tower of Terror?
Sorry I refuse to choose one on this question ;) these are my two favourite rides within the whole place!!!
 

Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones Et Le Temple Du Peril?
Well as I haven't been on Big Thunder Mountain as its always been closed it has to be Indiana Jones. On my first trip to Disney this was closed so when I went last year I made sure I rode this a few times and its amazing!

Inventions or Auberge de Cendrillon?
I haven't done either of these but I am planning to spend my lunch on my 25th Birthday next year in Auberge de Cendrillon with the princesses hoping to meet Punzie and Belle.

Disney Fashion or The Disney Gallery?
I love these stores equally and will probably buy anything thing in either as a lot of the stuff is very expensive but If I had money it would be The Disney Gallery as the Art Work in there is just incredible.

Discoveryland or Adventureland?
Discoveryland! Home to Space Mountain ;)

Cafe Hyperion or The Lucky Nugget?
Haven't eaten at either of these

La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant or La Taniere du Dragon?
I am not a massive fan of Sleeping Beauty but if I had to chose one of the two it has to be the Dragon because it is awesome!!!!

Annette's Diner or Planet Hollywood?
Toughie this one as I've eaten at both and enjoyed both meals but I am a massive burger lover so I have to pick Annette's as they do amazing food and the whole atmosphere is amazing.

So what would you choose? This or That?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment