Monday 18 April 2016

Disney Holiday Hints and Tips Tag

You know me I cannot resist a good tag especially if it is Disney related, I can across this whilst reading a new blog I have come across by a lovely girl called Jade over at Outside the Tower. This is all about revealing some of the best hints and tips when going on a Disney Holiday!

Disneypark: Disneyland Paris

1. When is the best time to visit?
Early February or during a special season at Disney, just avoid weekends and all school holidays as it will be less busy

2. How long is the perfect visit?
4 Nights and 5 days during quieter seasons this is plenty of time to do all the parks and do them again a second time if you wish

3. Which hotel is the best to stay at and why?
For me Hotel New York because I love New York and the theme of the hotel is amazing

4. Is there anywhere else to visit near the park?
Its only a short ride on the RER  in to the Centre of Paris also the massive shopping centre in Val D Europe which is great for shopping and picking up snacks

5. What is the one thing that is a MUST to pack?
Comfortable shoes! You can sometimes be in the park from 8am to 11pm during the summer even on shorter days comfy shoes are a must!

6. Where is the best place to take a picture of the castle?
I always like to take my photos directly in front of the castle although from the left hand side at the front is also a good

7. Where is the best place to watch the parade?
In Fantasy Land not far from the start, not many people wait here and its when the parade is at its slowest.

8. Where is the best place to watch the fireworks?
Directly in front of the Castle but not to close a little further back in the mound bit in the middle of the road as its far enough back but not too close. Get there half an hour early to secure a good spot.
 
 

9. Which restaurant would you recommend and why?
Cafe Mickey for sure, the character interactions when your eating your food is great!

10. What food should I try?
Mum's Chocolate Cake in the Cable Car Bake Shop <3 Its so good! I had 4 slices on my first visit hehe!

11. Which rides are a must?
Disneypark: Space Mountain, Peter Pans Flight and Indian Jones
Walt Disney Studios: Tower of Terror, Ratatouille, Aerosmith, Crush Coaster

12. If I can only buy one, what should it be?
A mug, it has to be a current mug from the year of your trip

13. If I can only do one thing in the park, what should I do?
See Disney Dreams! It is the most magical show of them all, the fireworks and visuals are so beautiful and bound to make you cry or tear up a little

14. What is the one thing I must take into the Park?
Phone/Camera there is so many things to take photos of as well as all the Character meet and greets.

15. If you had to tell me your own tip/hint what would it be?
Don't wait for Crush Coaster during the day, go back to the Walt Disney during the Disney's Magic on Parade in the main park. This will make the wait time from 75mins plus to only 10mins which is a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment