Thursday 14 April 2016

Who says you can't make friends on the web?

OK so I know the title of this post sounds a bit creepy haha but Its not. I don't know if you remember in a previous post I mentioned about my best friend Emma coming down to stay? Well finally last weekend it happened after 4 months of waiting which actually zoomed by.

Now me and Emma met through Instagram over our mutual love for Disney and playing The Sims, we didn't really start talking much until October last year where we then became best friends and would face time every week or so (see not creepy because I could actually see her and know she wasn't some creepy person or for a fact that I wasn't haha).

It was really great to have Emma come and stay for a few days and to actually get to meet in person, what was so great is that we got on so well in person as we did via face time and texting cause even though you talk to someone via face time meeting in person can be completely different.

Due to having crappy weather I didn't get to show Emma as much of Bristol as I really wanted to but we did manage to meet some of her family and she met some of mine which was great. We also managed to go out for food at two of the places I really wanted her to try.

First place we went to was Hobgoblin for Dirty fries and burgers with my other best friend Samiee as you know from my previous posts. Now this place does the most amazing dirty fries and I get serious cravings for these. This is the first time that Samiee and Emma have met also and what I loved is that they got on so well and was like we had all know each other for ages!!!!

After this even through we were so full we headed over to a place called The Parlour which serves the most amazing Ice cream, waffles and pancakes. To be fair we all had some pretty random choices but Samiee's had to be the best Nutella pancakes with bubblegum ice cream and sauce haha!

On the last night before she left we went to get Ribs at Spitfire BBQ by the harbour side, in the end it turned out to be a lovely evening so was nice to take a walk along the harbour front.

I love that my partner and Emma also got on really well and finally he has someone that understands his jokes and banter unlike me haha!
Next time she comes down I would like her to see more of Bristol and go to Air Hop which is a massive indoor Trampoline park!!!

I am gutted that she lives so far away as I had such a great time her being down but we have already planned our next visit at the end of August where I will be going up to see her instead and I cannot wait! Plus we have Disneyland Paris to arrange for my 25th next year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment