Wednesday 6 April 2016

Mini Disney Movie Challenge #6

Hi everyone how are we today?

Sorry I missed last weeks weekly Disney movie challenge I came back after my long Easter weekend and didn't have time to do my post Whoops! So this weeks is a movie that I've seen in the cinema recently and I LOVE IT!!!

What Movie are you choosing?
Zootopia

Favorite Character?
Finnick dressed as the elephant he just looks sooooo cute!!!

Least Favorite Character?
Jerry Jumbeaux Jr. only cause he wouldn't let the fox have the ice lolly ha!

A scene that makes you smile?
When Nick tells story of Finnick wanting to be an elephant when he grows up!

A scene that makes you emotional in anyway?
When Judy gives up on her dreams :(

Favorite Quote?
"Life's a little messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you!"

Favorite Song?
"Try Everything"

Least Favorite Song?
Another movie where I love the soundtrack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment