Thursday 21 April 2016

Mini Disney Movie Challenge #8

Its time again for my Mini Disney Movie Challenge, on time this week for once makes a change ;) Scrap that haha late again! I am so excited for this week to be over as I am going to see Disney On Ice again this weekend and cannot wait as it includes scenes from Peter Pan and the Lion King!

What Movie are you choosing?
Inside Out


Favourite Character?
Bing Bong Bing Bong! Who doesn't love him!


Least Favourite Character?
To be honest there any character in this movie that I don't like

A scene that makes you smile?
The whole movie! I cannot single out just one scene that makes me smile or happy as the whole of this film is amazing in every single way!

A scene that makes you emotional in anyway?
When Joy and Bing Bong are trying to get back up to the memories and he jumps off the trailer so Joy can make it up alone and he disappears ;(


Favorite Quote?
"Happiness is living life from the inside out"

Favorite Song?
"Bing Bong Bing Bong Who's your friend who likes to play"

Least Favorite Song?
Another movie where I love the soundtrack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment