Friday 30 October 2015

Disney On Ice

So on Saturday just gone I went up to Birmingham with my best friend to go and see Disney On Ice which is the first time we have ever been because we kept missing out on tickets every other show they did.

This one was called "Disney On Ice: Worlds of Enchantment" which tells the story of 4 different Disney movies, these are Toy Story, Little Mermaid, Cars and finally Frozen. This is hosted by our favorite pals Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy.


The show lasts for 2 hours with a 20 minuet interval in between, as you can imagine these weren't the whole story being told as there wouldn't be enough time so they did two big story's being Toy Story and Frozen then the Little Mermaid and Cars were shorter but still amazing.

There was so much merchandise available but there was only one thing I really wanted and this was the Olaf Snow Cone cup <3 and then I got a programme as well.

The cast were incredible, they're ice skating skills were just amazing it has made me wish I had taken up skating as they really brought the story's to life on the ice.

Fair play to the cast members that had to wear the ginormous costumes for some of the characters and still manged to stay up right the whole time.

I took more videos than images as the move so quick on the ice, so if you wish to see these then here is a link to my Instagram page: I_Am_Mrs_Nesbitt




















Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment