Friday 2 October 2015

Friday Five #3

So its Friday again! Yippie! Any one have any plans for this weekend?

I am off to my best friends wedding reception this weekend which I'm really looking forward to and another weekend with my partner. Its not very often were actually off at the same time so we like to make the most of it :)


Five current interests:
1. Anything Disney (Always)
2. Scream Queens
3. Happy Jackson
4. Fear The Walking Dead
5. Sims 4

Five things that remind me of my childhood:
1. Classic Cartoons like Rugrats, As Told by Ginger and Worst Witch
2. Panda Pop
3. Pick n Mix
4. 90's Music
5. Nintendo Mario Kart

Five Dreams:
1. To get engaged in from of Cinderella's or Sleeping Beauty's castle
2. Own my own home
3. Get married to the love of my life
4. Travel America
5. Live a happy life

Five Jobs I've had:
1. Worked on the Tills and jewelry department at Primark
2. Dog handler at Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary (Studying)
3. Shop assistant in a Toy Shop
4. Intern 
5. Service Charge Assistant

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment