Monday 5 October 2015

You Can Never Have Too Many Pairs of Ears ;)

Too many ears? Minnie Mouse ears that is ;)

Its safe to say I am totally eared out, back in February I brought a lovely pair of bespoke handmade Minnie Mouse ears for my Holiday at the end of the year, its mad to think I booked that 7 months ago and now its on 56 days until we actually go!

Well one pair of handmade ears and my Disneyland Paris ears just weren't enough, so I had to go buy another pair well make that two pairs!


I have been wanting to buy another pair for a while but I had been holding off and I am so glad that I have because the lady who made my first pair "Cheerzearsxo" had made some amazing character themed pairs and with my love for Tangled and Monsters inc when I saw these on here page I was in love!!!!!



I defiantly don't need any more ears as I now have a pair for everyday I'm there!


I have seen some lovely ears on Etsy and on Instagram but "Cheerzearsxo" are my favorites by far and I cannot wait to wear these in Disney, hopefully I might meet Rapunzel wearing my Tangled ones hehe.





Thanks for reading, Immy xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment