Friday 9 October 2015

Friday Five #4

Happy Friday Everyone, hows your week been?

I ended up catching a stupid cold this week, a real nasty one as well so feeling quite under the weather, I am off out for food to night meant to hopefully going to this place called Lona which shall be interesting as its Lebanese food which I haven't tried before.


Five things that start with the letter I;
1. Ice Cube
2.Igloo
3. Icicle ...Seems to be a theme here
4. Ice Cream <3
5. Iguana

Five TV shows I Love;
1. Scream Queens
2. Pretty Little Liars
3. Once Upon A Time
4. The Walking Dead
5. 2 Broke Girls

Five Tattoos I want;
1. My Totoro/Kiki's Delivery Service Tattoo that my boyfriend designed
2. 2 Elephants trunks connecting with a little heart
3. Some sort of Disney Tattoo
4. Hello Kitty Tattoo
5. Some floral

Five Quotes I love;
1. Nothing Is Impossible The Word Itself Says I'm Possible - Audrey Hepburn
2. Adventure Is Out There - Disney, Up
3. May All Your Bacon Burn - Howls Moving Castle
4. Have Courage and be King - Cinderella 2015
5. Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world - Walt Disney

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment