Tuesday 6 October 2015

Tsum Tsum Update!

Its Tsum Tsum Tuesday again! Everyone's favourite time of the month when we all battle it out to get the new releases well its not like that any more as Disney have finally sorted out they're stock controls!

So this month sees the release of the Marvel and Spiderman Tsum Tsums which include Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America and Black Widow. These come in Small and large with Spiderman coming in Large and medium.
 I have ordered the whole collection as I am a massive marvel Nerd!!!!

We all love Tsum Tsum Tuesday but mostly because we also get to see what next months releases are going to be. For November we will be getting 4 new collections and the return of the Inside Out collection as well.


Peter Pan, Christmas Tsum Tsums, Mega Mickey and Minnies and the Frozen Fever Olaf Carry Case.





I am most excited about the re release of Inside Out in which I will be buying all 6 as I missed out the first time around and then the Peter Pan collection in which I will be buying Wendy, Peter, Nana and Tinkerbell <3

I would love to buy the Olaf carry case but I have no use for the case, I would rather buy them separately as it would be less money.

Here is my collection so Far ....


Happy Tsum Tsum Tuesday xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment