Thursday 22 October 2015

Friday Five #6 Well Thursday #6

As I do most of my posting from work I thought I would post this Today as I am actually on leave tomorrow having a nice 4 day weekend. This week has been quite nice only having to work 4 days.

I am off to Disney on Ice on Saturday with my best friend, I am so excited to see the show and all the merch :D I will be sure to write a blog post on it when I am back!


Five Characters I'd like to be friends with;
1. Rapunzel - Tangled
2. Max - 2 Broke Girls
3. Cinderella
4. Lady Mary - Downton Abbey
5. Draco - Harry Potter

Five Comedians I love;
1. Russel Howard, hes from Bristol woop woop
2. Miranda Hart
3. Jimmy Carr
4. Greg Davies
5. Josh Widdicombe

Five things I hate;
1. Baked Beans
2. The noise polystyrene makes 
3. Feeling guilty for things I shouldn't
4. Two faced people
5. Soggy cereal

Five Confessions;
1. I often talk to myself
2. I double check everything is off in the house 3 times before I leave
3. I hate how much I moan
4. I don't like my body 
5. I worry about too much

Hope you all have a nice weekend! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment