Tuesday 13 October 2015

Disneyland Paris Tag

Morning everyone, how are we all doing?

Thank you to Evie for posting this on a Disneyland Paris Facebook group, this tag is a must do for any Disney lover hehe!


1. When was your first trip and how many times have you been?

My first trip was back in February 2014 with my best friend to celebrate her 21st birthday. I do regret not getting her a cake to celebrate but I didn't know this could be done until I joined the Facebook group.


2. What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven't stayed in but you would like too?

I stayed in the New York Hotel for my first visit and I am booked in to stay in the Santa Fe Hotel when I visit at the end of November.


My dream would be to stay in the Disneyland Hotel!

3. What is your favourite restaurant? 

My favourite restaurant has to be Cafe Mickey, its such an amazing dinning experience and having the characters come around when you eat is just amazing and so much fun!



4. A restaurant you'd like to eat in that you haven't yet?

I would love to eat in Auberge De Cendrillon, once again another character dinning experience hehe. As this time you dine with the Disney Princesses

5. Your favourite quick service/fast food?

Tbh honest I only ate mostly in the Disney Village but we did pick our snacks up from the Cable Car Bake Shop on Main Street USA. The reason being was I couldn't get enough of the Mum's Chocolate Cake <3

6. What is your favourite shop?

All the main ones in the Disney Village hehe, there is so many different things to buy is each shop including the ones in the parks as well so hard to choose just one!

7. Your favourite season or event?

I haven't ever been to Disney during an event or season, but I am going at the end of November for the Christmas season. I will be sure to post about that soon!

8. Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney Studios?

Disneyland Paris

9. Your favourite ride in each?

In the Studios it has to be Hotel Tower of Terror and the RC Ride and in the Disney Park it has to be Space Mountain and Peter Pans Flight <3



10. Your favourite land in the Disneyland Park?

Fantasyland <3  Because I love Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and Dumbo as well as Walt's Carousel being there also.

11. Your favourite Character to meet?

I really enjoyed meeting Chip and Dale, I love those two and I would love to meet Rapunzel which I hopefully will this time and Pocahontas which is never going to happen ha.


12. Your best character meet and greet experience?

It had to be when me and my best friend were in Cafe Mickey and Tiger came over to our table well I say he spotted my best friend and sneaked up behind her and she was know the wiser I managed to get photos of the whole thing haha.

13. Your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory?

It had to be when we arrived in DLP and we had checked in to our hotel and we bumped in to Minnie Mouse like straight away it was amazing.


But mostly once we had checked in and made our way down to the Park and walked down main street to see Sleeping Beauty's castle it was so magical!



Cannot wait to go back in 48 Days!!!!! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment