Thursday 22 October 2015

I have square eyes ;)

Only kidding, well I should do anyways with how much TV I watch, I thought I would do a TV post with what I'm currently watching, coming soon and whats on my to watch list.

American TV season is definitely in full swing at the moment!


Currently Watching on TV

1.The Walking Dead:
So the Walking Dead is finally back and after 2 episodes so far you can tell that his season is going to be a good one. Like Carol has turned all bad ass in the last episode. I wondered where Rick has gotten to, I didn't realise they were planning on taking the Zombies that far!

2. Once Upon A Time:
It took me ages to get in to this show, I think I must have watched the pilot 3 times before I actually managed to continue past episode 2 which I am really glad that I did. I ended up binge watching all of the seasons in a month meaning I had to wait until season 5 came on Netflix, So far after being 4 episodes in you can tell this is going to be a good season, Emma and Hock are my favs!

3. Switched At Birth

4. Karl Pilkington: The Moaning Of Life 2:
Who doesn't love Karl? I am so glad they have brought back another series of this as it makes me laugh so much the stuff he does and the comments he makes are hilarious. I loved him in the Idiot Abroad as well!

5. Scream Queens:
This show is just hilarious, its so stupid but funny at the same time. I spoke about this in one of my previous posts and can't get enough of it Emma Roberts and Lea Michele are perfect for the show!

6. The Apprentice

7. American Horror Story:
With only watching the pilot so far this series looks like it could be a good one, I hope it is as I was highly disappointed with Freak Show and it was hyped up so much that when it came to watching it I was bored. So at this moment in time until I've watched a few more I don't really have a comment.

8. Vampire Diaries

9. Zoo:
Anyone else been watching Zoo? This is a new series on Sky 1 which was recommend to me by my brother and its about animals all over the world doing unnatural things due to this compound that is certain products being given to the animals. Its not a documentary its a drama/thriller show. Give it a watch I am not very good at describing things hehe!

10. Downton Abbey:
So Downton Abbey is finally coming to an end, which personally I think is the right decision for the show. Last season wasn't exactly great I found my self getting bored but so far this season has been exciting and full of drama.

11. Casualty:
I feel like I am probably one of the small minority that actually watch this show, I've watched this since I was like 13 so a good 10 years, I think I started watching it because it was originally filmed in Bristol and I just liked the characters. I can't stand Holby City though :/

Currently Watching: (On Netflix, Now TV, Amazon Instant, DVD or Recorded):

1.Under The Dome:
So I started watching this on Amazon Instant after missing out on the 1st season on TV, I had heard nothing but good things about this show until season 3 aired on TV a few months ago. I've literally just started it and I'm not really sure what is going on at the moment. Bit Skeptical at the moment as to whether I am going to like it or not.

2.Orange Is The New Black:
It took me so long to get on the OITNB band wagon but finally last year me and my mum started watching it together hence why I have not finished season 3 yet but hay I've got till next year till season 4 is out. Love a good Netflix Original show.

3. Dracula:
Only 3 episodes in and really enjoying it so far, gutted to hear they aren't making another season of this. Its got such a great cast which was one of the main reasons I started watching it, you can guess from the name its about a Vampire hehe!

Excited About:

1. 2 Broke Girls
2. New Girl
3. Marvel Agents of Shield
4. Ripper Street
5. Pretty Little Liars
6. Orphan Black
7. Orange Is The New Black
8. Mr Selfridge
9. Call The Midwife
10. The Musketeers

To Watch List:

1. Penny Dreadful
2. Awkward
3. Girls
4. Scandal
5. Nashville
6. The Originals
7. Reign
8. Sons Of Anarchy
9. The Returned
10. The Killing

What's everyone else watching and looking forward too?

No comments:

Post a Comment