Thursday 1 October 2015

September Favourites

Morning my lovelies!

Its October already? How crazy is that? I do love October as it is officially Autumn now meaning the woolly jumpers can finally come out and its acceptable to drink Hot Chocolate again haha!

I don't usually do a monthly round up but as September was good a month I thought I would for a change.

(Not my Photo)
Favourite Buys:
I haven't really spent that much money this month with it being my birthday but I did buy a few bits and bobs from Happy Jackson which is my new favourite brand at the moment.


I brought myself a few bits to take on holiday with me, I decided that this time on my trip to Disneyland Paris I would take hand luggage as the last time I went I actually needed some on the way back with my suitcase being full of  Disney stuff. So I brought a new hand luggage bag which is smaller, some little bags to go inside my suitcase and a new passport cover.


Food/Eating Out:
This month is probably one of the months I've eaten out the most which is unlike me that's for sure always watching my money but I tried 3 new places this month which I would recommend;

The Burger Joint;
I have mentioned "The Burger Joint" on my birthday blog but it is one of my September favourite. For those who haven't read my previous posts this is a place where you make your own burger by filling in a tick sheet. They have a variety of meats, toppings, sauces and sides you can choose from.



Spitfire BBQ;
Now if you like Ribs this is definitely the place to go and I recommend ordering the "Spitfire Rib" me and my partner order the big rib but found that actually the Small would have been enough. They come in 3 sizes but they also do burgers, chicken and subs.

Its pretty smokey in there as the kitchen is open plan and its cooked on a smokey grill.


Afternoon Tea at Patisserie Valarie;
I have also mentioned my adventures here before in a previous blog, but was also one of my September favourite as this is my first time having Afternoon Tea and highly recommend  Patisserie Valarie.



TV:
Scream Queens;
Now this show so far is absolutely brilliant, this could be one of my new favourites. It has an incredible cast including Lea Michele (Idol) and Emma Roberts, it is also directed by Ryan Murphy who created Glee and American Horror Story.

Its to do with a group of Sorority girls and they're new pledges who seem to be being murdered by the red devil kinda reminds me of Pretty Little Liars its no longer who is "A" is its who is the "Red Devil" haha. Its like mean girls in a way with your high school teens.


Downton Abbey;
Yay! Downton Abbey also made a return this month for the last and final season before the Christmas special this year.

We have only seen 2 episodes so far and we have already seen Mary get black mailed again! and Mr and Mrs Bates get cleared of murder. So far the season could be a good one so hopefully it continues.


Once Upon A Time;
This is one of my favourite shows at the moment I really regret not watching it when it was on Chanel 5 in the UK but I originally found it really hard to get in to. But when Netflix finally put seasons 1/3 and the new season 4 on there I thought I would give it another go and ended up binge watching it all in a month that's how addicted I got.

I won't give any spoilers but we have only seen the premiere so far and after watching that one episode I just have a feeling this season is going to be good!!!!


Highlights:
It was my birthday this month which I had a wonderful time celebrating with my partner, family and friends mainly just going out for food and eating lots of cake. I got lots of amazing presents and spent my birthday money on clothes.

At the start of September I managed to go to see "Bend It Like Beckham" the musical in London with my sister. Me and her loved the film so much that when we saw they were doing a musical it was a must do, it was a lovely day out and great fun spending some time with her.


September has been a great month, how has yours been? Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment