Friday 30 October 2015

This is Halloween ... Friday Five #7

Happy Friday everyone, and Happy Halloween Eve!

I love Halloween but I think the Americans do it way better than we do in the UK. When I was younger I always remembered going out trick and treating with my sister but it seems like now (yes I know I am only 23) but I just don't see the kids doing it anymore.

Or at my mums house they don't go to every house anymore often we will see kids coming and they divert past and its like well we have lots of candy to give?

Anyways with it being Halloween I thought I'd do a special Halloween themed Friday Five :D

Five Halloween Costumes I'd like to dress up as;
1. Katy Perry, I have already done this once for my 21st Birthday


2. Totoro, but a cute one not like a full body suite thing
3. Hello Kitty <3
4. Pocahontas, as she is my favorite Disney Princess 
5. A black cat, don't ask why hehe!

Five of my favorite Scary Movies;
1. Disney Halloween Town Movies
2. The Conjuring
3. The Shinning
4.Insidious Collection
5. The Ring

Five of my favorite Halloween Candy;
1. Candy Corn!!!!! This is American but its something I will eat all year round
2. Scream Eggs, another time of the year to eat a cream egg hehe
3. Halloween Cakes
4. Monster Munch Webs, mmm bacon flavour
5. Halloween Soreen Loafs

Happy Halloween All! Hope you have a spooky night!

No comments:

Post a Comment