Monday 21 December 2015

20 Christmas Questions

Oh my oh my its only 4 sleeps till Santa comes!

Who's excited? I am not going to lie but I have been excited for Christmas but not as much as I am this afternoon I woke up in the most amazing mood and feeling a lot more festive.

I came back from holiday (still working on those posts) and thought that's fine there is still 3 weeks to go but then the Friday just gone I couldn't remember where the time has gone its flew by and Christmas has kind of just come out of nowhere!

I haven't done a Christmas Tag or Questions post so here is one I got of "The Perks of Being Me"


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
It has to be hot chocolate all the way, marshmallows and whipped cream! Yum Yum! I have actually just stocked up on pods for my Tassimo for Christmas Eve :)

2. Coloured Lights or White Lights?
Coloured although I don't mind either

3. Stockings or Presents?
When I was little I always used to love both waking up to see my stocking on my door was so exciting and then later on rushing down to see what presents where in my pile.

4. Give or Receive gifts?
I like to give presents as I love making the effort to find different things that people might not have seen and yet I know they will love them. I get all excited watching them open them but worried at the same time that they might not like them!

5. Angel or Star?
Growing up we always used to have the same Angel on the tree every year but now I would prefer to have a nice sparkly star of Disney tree topper

6. Open presents Quick or Slow?
I love to open presents slow, it means that you have time to appreciate each one and also if your opening them in a group it means you can see what everyone gets.

7. Warm Fires or Sleigh Rides?
Nice and toasty by a warm fire hot chocolate in hand but with it being Christmas I would rather a magical sleigh ride with the man I love

8. Snow ball fight or Making Snowmen?
Making a snowman any day!

9. Carolling or Christmas Stories?
I love both equally Stories are so magical but Carolling sounds so lovely

10. Red or Green?
Has to be Red due to my hair colour, depends on the green but it doesn't suit me

11. Fake or Real Tree?
I've only ever had fake trees

12. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?
Of course I was nice ;)

13. Whats your favorite Christmas food?
It has to be pigs in blankets and all the Christmas chocolate and sweets

14. Do you shop early or late?
I always shop early, I usually have about 80% of my shopping done by the start of November or half way through, then usually its just all the odds and sods.

15. Whats your favorite Christmas Song?
Sleigh Ride - Spice Girls version

16. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Only once and that was a few years ago

17. Whats the best gift you have ever gotten?
That's a tough one :/ I've had so many good presents over the year

18. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
I think I can hehe! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph

19. What is your Christmas Wish this year?
That next year will be as good as this year and to make so many more amazing memories with people I love!

20. What part of Christmas do you look forward to most?
Waking up early and thinking ITS CHRISTMAS!!!! Then opening Presents!

So this is more thank likely to be my last post before Christmas is over unless I manage to get another Disney post written so if not ... MERRY CHRISTMAS and A Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment