Tuesday 22 December 2015

Disneyland Paris: AHHH ITS PINOCCHIO

I had the most amazing time in Disneyland Paris especially meeting all of the characters as I'm a sucker for a meet and greet and this is one of the other main reasons I love to go to Disney.

The character interactions are just so much fun and for some reason on this trip they were just 100 times more better than when I previously went. Before I went I did have a list of who I wanted to meet but sadly I didn't meet them all but I did meet the main ones that I wanted to.


Next time I am going with my best friend so I plan on doing just a day of Character hunting and also visiting the Princess Pavilion which will be better this time as they now have a fast pass ticket machine rather than having to line up in early hours and wait for them to hand out slots.

I managed to meet Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, Mickey and Chip N Dale in they're Christmas outfits along with Marie, Thumper, Miss Bunnie, Jack Skelington at they're meet and greet spots.

I also managed to find Suzie from Cinderella and Rafiki when they were lurking around the park.



Its hard for me to say which character interaction I loved the most because I had so many amazing ones so I'll start with the Marie ...

When the Disneyland Paris program came out at the start of November and I saw that Marie was on the list I was over the moon. Usually Marie is only seen during the Halloween season wearing an Orange bow for the last few years so was a big surprise when she was been kept on for Christmas.

I made sure that I was first in the que to meet her on our 1st full day in the park, The first thing Marie did was point at my amazing handmade ears from my friend on Instagram and start touching them and doing big heart signs <3




We then did a few different poses and also I had to take a selfie! Before left and I has said goodbye Marie tried to grab Joel to make him join in a photo but he managed to get away this time later he wasn't so lucky.



So Chip N Dale were by far one of my favourite meet and greets ...

When we walked up to meet them I went and handed my phone to the Cast Member in charge both Chip and Dale dived on to my partner and started giving him hugs and as I walked up they both stopped and moved on to me before grabbing us both in for a group hug. I really don't think Joel was expecting that haha!





After we took a few photos Chip spotted my ears were based on Tangled and got all excited and stared dragging me over to the CM (Cast Member) and pointing at the pin of Pascal and then he noticed my shoes and was doing a major excited happy dance.

Before we left we had some final hugs and I told the boys that I loved them and they're my favourites and they started giving me kisses <3


Mickey and Minnie Mouse were just the sweetest and they looked adorable in they're Christmas clothes ...

As soon as we walked up Mickey pulled me in to a massive hug before Minnie was right in there mesmerised by beautiful Monsters Inc ears in which she kept touching and drawing big hears to say she loved them and even Mickey was impressed.




Once I thought we were done taking photos the cast member was asking Joel if he would like to be in a photo as a couple but as he said no Minnie over heard and wasn't to pleased so she looked at me and went over to Joel in a huff and dragged him back for a photo.



He was so tired at this point, but aye least the lady got her way hehe.


I just love Thumper from Bambi so when I saw he was on the meet and greet list this was another I had to que for and was probably the longest one actually. With Marie we managed to get there early so we tried to do the same here but they had come out early.

As soon as we walked up to the bunnies Miss Bunnie started pointing at my ears literally pulled me in close to have a look, she then started giving me kisses and drawing hearts to say she loved them.



After having a look someone was talking to us and behind me Thumper was trying to steal my ears from me, cheeky bunny.



Joel joined me in the photo for this one and when I went to stand by Miss Bunnie she wasn't having any off it she wanted Joel and Thumper wanted me!



There wasn't overall much character interaction with Donald, Goofy and Pluto but I did get a Nice Photos!





Jack was one of my favourite meet and greets as this was one of my first proper human interactions rather than someone in a suite. He sounded exactly like Jack and was so lovely and we had a good chat about my ears and where we had come from before taking some photos in which this is one of my favs!


I then met a few characters in Cafe Mickey, but I wont tell the tales of my visit there again but I did have the most amazing time and cannot wait to try Inventions next time!










Even though I didn't meet everyone on my list I am really happy with the Characters I did meet! Now Disney have officially announced that certain characters can be met everyday in different lands and which ones they are which is great to know. This means there is actually more chance of meeting people when I go next time and whats great is that a few Princesses will now be able to be met in the parks rather than just at the lunch and pavilion.


No comments:

Post a Comment