Tuesday 8 December 2015

Disneyland Paris: Hotel Santa Fe

Afternoon everyone, I hope you all enjoyed my Disney Haul post from yesterday and are having a good start to your week.

Hotel Santa Fe:
I've only stayed at Disneyland Paris twice and on my first trip I stayed at Hotel New York and for this trip I stayed in the Cars themed hotel which is Santa Fe. The reason we stayed here was because when we were booking we were on a bit of a budget but I wish now I had booked the more expensive hotel.


Overall I was very pleased with the hotel the staff were very friendly upon arrival and provided us with all the relevant information for our stay. The layout of the hotel was great being in different blocks which were all named after a different cars character we were in the Lugi block.


My initial thoughts regarding the room were great it was very clean and had just the right amount of room. 

The only things I wasn't pleased about were the fact that the curtains never closed properly as they were two corner windows and there was always a gap as well as the key card access to the room would take a good 4 attempts before it let us in. Also the fact that the extractor fan was on constantly the whole time we were there and it wasn't very quiet so for the first night it kept me awake and there was nothing reception or maintenance could do about it but they were very helpful.

The location of the hotel is about a 20 minuet walk to the Disney Village but depending on how slow or fast you walk it could be done in about 10 minuets especially if your carrying McDonald's back to your room haha!


Breakfast at the hotel was nice same as Hotel New York but was a lot bigger and could fit more people in where as at NY you could be waiting 10/15 minuets before being seated. I would recommend going to an earlier sitting especially if you plan on using the early hours and also because its more quiet and there is more food available where as later in the morning there isn't much left as we found one day.

Rating: (Out of 5)
Overall: 4/5
Room: 3/5 - This is due to the noise and curtains
Restaurant: N/A - Didn't eat in there apart from breakfast
Breakfast: 5/5
Staff: 5/5
Distance to Parks: 5/5

If I am honest I wouldn't stay here again but that is only due to the fact that the noise of the fan in the bathroom kept me up most of the night as I am a light sleeper and I like quiet. Next time I am hoping I can stay in Hotel New York again otherwise I may venture here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment