Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree!

Wow its only 9 days now until Christmas and only 5 working days until I finish for Christmas. I'm so pleased that I have finished and have done all my Christmas shopping and that all is left is to pick up my turkey and buy the veg.


This year its going to be a bit different as for the first time in 23 years I won't be having Christmas day lunch at my mums house, now I've moved out me and my partner are going to cook our first lunch together as last year he went home to visit family and I was unable to go. Us cooking will be interesting hehe!

After lunch are going down to my mums house for tea and to open our secret Santa presents and watch the kids open theirs.

We do Christmas differently at mine we don't all buy each other presents we pick a name out of the hat and buy a present for that person and we have a £20 limit. As we don't all have a lot of money we find this is the best way and it means we can spend more money on the children.

The Christmas tree is up with some new additions to the decorations this year from my trip to Disneyland Paris a few weeks ago along with some new ones from family. You can't go to Disney and not buy any decorations <3



I am in love with my Gingerbread decorations from Disneyland, as it is I am obsessed with Gingerbread but to go to Disney and find them in Mickey and Minnie form was a must have.




I also love my Christmas pudding ones that I got from B&M that were only 99p along with my own personalised decoration that was a present.


Christmas Day Outfit:
Usually for Christmas Day I would just wear a nice dress and do my hair but this year I have actually brought myself a Christmas Jumper! I don't usually bother because you only wear them once of twice but with it being Katy Perry's Christmas jumper from H&M I just had to get this!


I wish you all the very best Christmas, I will be sure to fill you all in on my Christmas in the new year. Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment