Thursday 31 December 2015

New Years Eve Tag

Wow it's New Years Eve already I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, I really hope 2016 is as good as this year has been I've done so much and its been a blast.

As for 2016 I have a few things in the pipe line, seeing The Vamps for the 3rd time and seeing Disney On Ice again and hopefully going to see Aladdin in the theater.



1. What did you do this year that you've never done before?
Ahh I cooked my first Christmas Dinner and I have to say I am really proud as it turned out perfect

2. Did you keep your new years resolutions?
No, Whoops!

3.Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope

4. Did someone close to you die?
No they didn't but lots of celebs did

5. Did you go on holiday?
Yes I did, I went to Disneyland Paris again for the Christmas Season

6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
Hmm this is a tough one, probably more of a social life I'd like to do more things

7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched in your memory?
Spending time at Disneyland Paris during Christmas

8. Did you suffer illness or injury this year?
Nothing major just the usual cold and cough oh actually I had tonsillitis for the 1st time ever and it was awful!!!!!

9. What was the best thing you brought?
All of my Tsum Tsum collection

10. What did you get really excited about?
The day I booked Disneyland Paris in Feb, I couldn't stop thinking about it all year!

11. What song will always remind you of 2015? 
Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis or Cool for the Summer - Demi Lovato

12. What do you wish you did more of?
Go out more

13. What do you wish you did less of?
Moaning

14. What was your favorite TV programme?
Oooo hard one, but it will have to be Jessica Jones!!!!!

15. What was the best book you read?
Lindsey Kelk - A Girl's Best Friend

16. What was your greatest musical discovery?
My boyfriend introduced me to a group called Chon

17. What did you want and get?
Hmm a new TV

18. What did you want and not get?
Two Pugs!!!

19. What was your favorite film?
INSIDE OUT!!!!!

20. What did you do on your birthday?
Went for food and dessert

21. How would you describe your fashion sense this year?
Cosy and Comfortable

22. What kept you sane? 
Sleeping and playing Sims

23. What did you miss?
Nothing that I can think of really

24. Who is the best person you have met?
I haven't met her yet! But Emma my Instagram friend she is just amazing and were like sisters just a shame that she lives so far away!!!

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015?
To relax more, nothing is that important that I need to get angry or worked up about

26. Was 2015 a good year for you?
Yes, it was amazing! I've done so much and so much has changed for the best

27. What was your favorite moment?
Meeting Marie at Disneyland Paris, has been something I've wanted to do for ages!

28. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2015 and change something what would it be?
Tbh looking back (what I can remember) there isn't anything

29. Where are you going to be when 2015 ends?
At my mums with my family playing games, drinking and eating food!

30. What are your plans for 2016?
To be more adventurous


HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!! See you in 2016!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment