Monday 7 December 2015

Disney Haul

Its safe to say my suitcase coming home was rammed so rammed that I had to leave my handbag behind, good job it was a cheap bag I brought on purpose for this holiday!

Everyone loves a good haul especially when its a Disney Haul, I am quiet happy with all the stuff I managed to get there was a few items that I really wanted but weren't currently in stock or for example the Lion King Tsum Tsum came out the day I left which I was gutted about :( Ahh well they are out in January anyways.


Just by looking at the above photo you can see I ended up buying a lot of sweets and chocolate hehe!

Milka and French Haribo are a must buy when in Paris, people thing I am mad obsessing over the French haribo but they are just way better than any you will get in the UK by far. 

Last time I visited I didn't pick up any of the Mickey and Minnie biscuits but after hearing how amazing they are this time I thought I would give them a go.



With it being Christmas now I was looking at all the Christmas decorations they had to offer and there was tons of them I could have brought so many more than I actually did but the issue was getting them home.





The ginger bread collection is just the cutest so these were a must have along with the bowl, I was going to get the pluses but they were smaller than I imagined and the only two I found weren't that great :(


I am a Vinylmation and Tsum Tsum collector but I have to say this trip I was a little disappointed with what was on offer. I managed to get hold of one of the Park Favourites and Peter Pan Vinylmations and the Shelia and Duffy Tsum Tsum but was kinda hoping for more.




How cute is Remy? It took me so long to actually find a cute looking one!


I love collecting commemorative coins to do with places I've been so when I saw these around the parks I had to pick a few up, obviously I had to get the Ratatouille one <3


On our last day we ended up going to Val D Europe which is a massive shopping center about 5 minuets on the RER and it has over 150 shops and an Aquarium which was amazing filled with so many amazing fish, sharks, turtles, Nemo and Dory of course anyways back on track ;)


I ended up going in to this shop called Undiz and they just sell nightwear, bras and underwear so I had to take a look and I came across the most amazing Disney Villains nightwear <3 really check them out they have some amazing stuff.


I hope you liked my Haul, more Disney posts still to come. Back in work today and suffering with Disney Blues but I brought some Disney with me to work hehe!!

Immy xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Love ur blog post! I was disappointed by the lack of tsum tsum's too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you Michelle, yeah there really wasn't any when I was there and it was a shame as I though they would have loads.

      Delete