Monday 7 December 2015

More To Come!

Hello everyone, I hope your all well! Feels weird to have not posted on here for a week or so but feels good to be back.

If you have read my blog previously you would have seen that all I have been going on about is going to Disneyland Paris. Well I have been now and come back, I had the most amazing and magical time away nothing beats Disney especially at Christmas time <3

Over the next few weeks I will fill you all in on my amazing trip and have a few posts on the go relating to;

  • Where I stayed
  • Where we ate
  • What I brought
  • The Parades/Shows
  • Character Meets
  • Overall Christmas at Disney

I've got loads of amazing photos and stories to tell, I wish I was still there now rather than being sat in work.


Take Care All Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment