Friday 18 December 2015

My 2016 Goals

I'm usually one of these people who make new years resolutions and break them over 30 seconds into the New Year so this year I am going to set myself some goals, goals that I would like to achieve or just improve on by this time in 2016.


Goal Number 1: To Apply for the RSPCA

I am a massive animal lover and a job roll that I have always wanted to peruse, I've grown up around animals maybe not dogs and cats but I have other types.

I always used to walk my neighbors dogs for years and would do this every weekend and some nights during the evening, it is a dream to hopefully own my own dog when the time is right so hopefully in the next few years this will happen.

I know at times that this job will be tough but at the same it will also be so rewarding, they only do so many recruitment drives a year so as soon as the next is available I will apply. There is 3 different stages before you are actually get accepted to go and study for 6 months to a year.

Goal Number 2: Be Accepted to be a dog walker for the RSPCA

As I mentioned above I love walking dogs and this is something I enjoyed doing as child and during my work experience at school and collage. I have been meaning to sign up now for a number of years but its slipped past so this year I must and it will also benefit me in my application for the RSPCA.

Goal Number 3: To become more Healthier 

I wouldn't say that my 3 main meals I have a day are exactly unhealthy its more the stuff I eat in between or in the evenings. I can safely say that 2015 has been a year of lots of chocolate, sweets, cakes and most definitely ice cream and that I have gained a stone this year or at lease 10 pound I'm not to sure.

But in 2016 I want to try and eat more fruit and veg especially veg as this is something I don't eat much of at all I am more of a fruit lover on and off than a veg lover. I also want to cut down my food portions as I eat far too much than I really should along with all the additional sugary items I eat.

So my overall aim is to eat smaller meals, more fruit and veg and to limit myself to one day where I can treat myself.

Goal Number 4: Swimming/Gym

I already exercise quiet a lot as it is cycling or walking to work and then going to the gym 3 mornings a week and once on the weekend but I feel I need to put more effort in to my sessions and maybe add some variety to my routine.

I am thinking about getting a personal trainer but they aren't cheap at all, so maybe one every month even if I can afford that. I am going to start swimming as this is very good exercise for you but also because if I want to join the RSPCA i have to be able to swim 50 meters clothed in 2 and a half minuets so this is something I want to spend time improving.


So these are my goals for 2016 lets see how many of these I can achieve by this time next year! What are your goals?
Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment