Wednesday 30 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas!

Back at work now for 2 days so glad its only 2 days, I had such a lovely Christmas break from work which was great but getting up this morning was definitely a struggle I was looking forward to.

On Christmas Eve I went to my mums for our Christmas eve tradition of watching Scrogged and having a yummy hot chocolate.


Christmas was slightly different this year as me and my boyfriend cooked just for us both this year and for the 1st time ever cooking a giant Turkey but I have to say we did really well getting it cooked to perfection and getting everything cooked on time. We then went over to my mums to see the rest of the family and to do Secret Santa once the kids had open they're presents from me.



I was very spoilt this year got lots of amazing presents from my boyfriend and his family and then my Secret Santa and best friend.












I have been so lucky to receive such amazing presents everyone knows me so well, my dad just buys us a voucher so we can buy what ever we would like. With mine this year I spent it mostly on Box Sets I needed to catch up on,

I brought Downton Abbey season 5 and the Christmas Special, Our Girl, New Girl Season 4, an anime series called Clannad and Inside Out on DVD. I also got myself the new Sims 4 expansion pack Get Together and some Tsum Tsum.



I really enjoyed spending time with my family on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and next year it will be even more different with me going to Northern Ireland to stay at my Partners.






I hope you all had the most amazing Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year! Immy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment